Sunday 18 October 2009

Some TV idents...

Here's some examples of idents for TV, they are from Channel 4 and the Discovery Channel. I've also looked at many more but I don't want to fill this page up with videos that aren't mine.

Before I even start planning my idents I need to further research the Science Museum and its goals, the best way to do this is to visit the museum and experience what it has to offer first hand as well as speak to people who work there. I could also talk to other visitors as well and ask a few questions about their experience at the museum, a possible question could be "When thinking about the Science Museum, what is the first image that comes to mind?", this way I can see what topics and ideas people think of the most and then incorporate them into the idents because that will help represent the audiences visual identification of the museum.

Channel 4

Discovery Channel

Discovery Channel